Subject: Cigarillo registration in Estonia
From: Līva Klinta Valtere <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kristine Podelska" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 16:21:54 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a representative of Pro-Vape, and Department of Chemical Safety
kindly provided me with your contact information and suggested I reach out
regarding cigarrillo packaging requirements. Could you please help with
following questions regarding cigarillo packaging:

1.	According to the legislation, each year different set of combined
warnings must be applied to packs – please clarify what steps must be
taken to receive illustrations of the combined set of health warnings.
Should we send an request in written form or is there any form that must
be filled? And to whom it must be addressed?

2.	We plan to distribute both paper packaging and metal boxes. Do the
regulations for combined health warnings fully apply to metal boxes as
well? Additionally, must all information be printed directly on the metal
packaging, or can some of it be applied via a sticker?

3.	Is it mandatory to display the full address of the manufacturer
and/or the full address of the distributor on the packaging?

4.	Could you provide the specific dimensions for excise stamps and
clarify if there is a designated location on the packaging where the stamp
must be placed?

Will be waiting for the feedback!

Tahnk you and have a nice weekend.

			Līva Klinta Valtere

Regulatory Affairs Manager

A: Uriekstes iela 2A
Rīga, LV-1005, Latvija
E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

M: +371 27824301

W:  <http://www.pro-vape.eu/> http://www.pro-vape.eu

  <https://www.instagram.com/provapeliquids> @provapeliquids